172 Cold Springs Road, Douglas, Wyoming, 82633
Situated at the Southern base of the emerging Converse County energy hub in East- Central Wyoming. This strategically engineered base camp includes the following improvements:
1) 7,800' building with four 12'x14' overhead doors; Cor-Vac heated shop with bathroom. Adjacent 1,800' offices include: forced air heat & AC; his & her bathrooms; a fully furnished kitchen with all appliances; and the washroom & shower accommodate office or a managers residence.
2) 7,200' building with two 16' overhead doors, Cor-Vac heated shop, bath and break room/kitchen. Adjacent 420' offices include: forced air heat & AC; two offices; and one bathroom.
3) A 1,848', 1996 manufactured home with 4 bedrooms, two baths, anchored on a foundation with 3' crawl space.
4) An oversized 750' 2 stall garage with 8'x8' doors two 3'x7' exterior doors.
5) Four designated RV/mobile home lots with full service hook-ups.
Building #1 is located at the south end of property. #5 lots and hook-ups are located in the middle and east side of property. Buildings #2, #3 and #4 are all located in the north part of property. A live spring seep flows along the properties west, northwest boundary from south to northand potentially a source for water improvement or holding pond.
You truly have to set foot on the property to see all that it offers.